piątek, 3 marca 2017

CIY: Delicious pasta.








Hello my dear readers! Today I just say quick "hi" for the reason of yesterday's breakdown, because of its I stayed all day and night unplugged. In this post I'll show you easy recipe, which is delicious and easy to make, let's get started:

To make that pasta you need:
pasta (here I used Italian's one), broccoli, tomatoes, sour cream 30%, onions, rapeseed oil and spices: granulated garlic, freshly ground pepper, salt, herbes de Provence

Step-by-step:
1)  Fry the onion on rapeseed oil.
2) Blanch broccoli and tomatoes and add them to the fried onion.
3) Add sour cream to the dish and casserole vegatables in this decoction.
4) In the meanwhile, cook pasta (it should be cooked al dente).
5) Add spices to the dish and finally put cooked pasta through with the sause.   

I hope that you'll like my recipe and have a lovely weekend to all of you, my dear readers!

Witajcie moi drodzy! Dzisiejszy post będzie dość krótki ze względu na wczorajszą awarię prądu, która pozbawiła mnie elektryczności przez całe popołudnie oraz wieczór. W moim nowym poście podzielę się z Wami prostym przepisem na makaron, który nie jest czasochłonny, za to smakuje wyśmienicie:

Do zrobienia powyższego makaronu potrzebujecie:
makaron (ja użyłam prawdziwego włoskiego), brokuły, pomidory, śmietankę 30%, olej rzepakowy, cebule oraz przyprawy - granulowany czosnek, świeżo zmielony pieprz, sól, zioła prowansalskie


Kroki do zrobienia tego makaronu:
1) Podsmaż cebulę na oleju.
2) Zblanszuj pomidory oraz brokuły i dodaj je do podsmażonej cebuli.
3) Dodaj śmietankę do dania i duś warzywa w tym wywarze.
4) W międzyczasie ugotuj makaron (powinien być ugotowany al dente).
5) Dodaj przyprawy do potrawy, a na samym końcu połącz makaron z sosem.

Mam nadzieję, że mój przepis przypadnie Wam do gustu, moi drodzy, życzę wszystkim udanego weekendu!

20 komentarzy:

  1. hmm, loos yummy. i love pasta :(

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Danie wygląda przepysznie!!! Musze wypróbować ten przepis :-) Miłego weekendu Iwonko :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Yum, it looks so delicious!!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hey, dear, hope everything's ok with you! <3
    I'm glad you shared this amazing recipe because pastas are my favorite food in the world :) I'll definitely be making this! :)
    Take care and have a lovely weekend!

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love pastas. I need to try this. Thanks for the recipe. xx

    Nina's Style Blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. THIS LOOKS SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Smakowicie wygląda :D

    rilseee.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Love, love pasta! This looks so good. Enjoy!

    www.fashionradi.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I'll try it! looks super yummy and suitable for my love for vegetables)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Looks soooo yummy!!! I'm craving for pasta now! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Mniam! Uwielbiam takie dania z makaronem :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Szybkie, proste i smaczne! ☺

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Ja czasem jem podobnie, tylko nie używam makaronu :) Pyszności!

    paulan-official-blog.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. great recipe. I love veggies and pasta so I can't wait to try it out.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Wow, looks yummy, Dear Ivonne. I should try your recipe because I do love pasta:)
    Thank you for sharing and I hope you will make more CIY post:)
    Keep healthy and have a great day, Ivonne!

    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Apaszka ma świetny kolor, chętnie wypróbuję przepisu na makaron :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń