wtorek, 22 września 2015

Gift from Born Pretty Store.











Today I'll show you what I received from Born Pretty Store in this month. I've been collaborating with this webstore for over one year from now and every time I get from them jewelry, I'm very satisfield with every item. In this month I picked one statement necklace, boho bracelet and flash tattoo. Firstly - tattoo - it was (or still is) very hot trend on this summer and I have to admit that I really enjoy it too. I decided to try on them on myself and I love that they're so easy to apply. Honestly, they even look better on skin, these metallic shades of golden and silver are great and eye-catching. Secondly, the boho bracelet, which looks like friendship bracelet (I remember that I used to make a lot of them when I was younger). What I really enjoyed in this one from Born Pretty Store is that you can adjust the size of it with the straps, so it fits to any, even very small wrist. The last thing, the necklace, it looks like a beautiful collar, so it will go with any one colour top/dress perfectly. Remember about my code (GKB10),which gives you 10% discount. Have a great evening, my dear readers!

W dzisiejszym poście pokażę Wam co dostałam od Born Pretty Store w tym miesiącu. Jak już wiecie, współpracuję z tą firmą ponad rok czasu i za każdym razem jestem bardzo zadowolona z tego,co od nich dostaję. W tym miesiącu wybrałam naszyjnik, bransoletkę w stylu boho oraz metaliczne tatuaże. Przechodząc do recenzji, na początku skupię się na tatuażach - hicie tego lata, które są tak genialne, że aż żałuję, że nie kupiłam ich wcześniej, kiedy widziałam podobne w Biedronce. Wracając do swoich, z BPS to jestem z nich naprawdę zadowolona - są bardzo łatwe w aplikacji oraz wyglądają świetnie na skórze. Drugą rzeczą od BPS jest bransoletka, która nieco przypomina te, które robiłam bardzo dawno temu, kiedy byłam młodsza (tzw. bransoletki przyjaźni). W mojej nowej biało-czarnej bransoletce bardzo podoba mi się to, że łatwo ją dopasować do rozmiaru nadgarstka i pasuje idealnie nawet na ten najmniejszy. Ostatnim prezentem od BPS był naszyjnik, który idealnie zastępuje ozdobny kołnierzyk, także na pewno idealnie się sprawdzi w połączeniu z jednokolorowymi bluzkami czy też sukienkami. Co do BPS to pamiętajcie o moim kodzie - GKB10 - który da Wam 10% zniżkę na Wasze zakupy w tym sklepie. Życzę Wam udanego wieczoru, moi drodzy!

64 komentarze:

  1. Uwielbiam takie tatuaże :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So many beautiful things you received, dear Ivonne! I never bought or received anything from Born Pretty, but I would like to, so nice things they have! I liked the flash tattoos very much, you look so trendy and beautiful! I think that the jewelry look delicate, although it is a statement necklace, but very sweet! Hugs and kisses, dear Ivonne, you are really the sweetest!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Tatuaże sa super!
    Zapomniałam o swoich. Muszę je zrobic.

    ______________
    Perfect look
    blog.justynapolska.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Very cool tattoo! ^_^
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Very cute things :) Wspaniale tatuaze!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Fajna sprawa te 'jednorazowe' tatuaże.
    http://frazeologizmastrall.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Świetne są te tatuaże :)

    rilseee.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Hi! I just started a blog, if you could follow me on GFC & I'd follow you back too:)
    Thanks!

    http://funnyblogtalks.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Lovely choice, dear) it looks interesting and creative!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. That necklace it's so pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. naszyjnik jest extra, super sie prezentuje :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. wow..the necklace looks amazing on you..you have a nice blog..i like it a lot
    I will really appreciate if could you visit my blog and
    follow me. I will follow you back for sure :)
    Have a nice day!

    Diaries of a hidden Fashionista

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Your blog inspires me so much! I love the content, photos, and your writing style! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg
    Follow Me On Bloglovin!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Woow the flash tattoos are so pretty ! Love this so much xxx

    http://fittinggirl.blogspot.be/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Oh, those metallic tattoos are the best! I'm seriously loving them and I wish I can use them more often. They are the best!

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. I absolutely love the metallic tattoo's and as someone who is far too scared to get a real one, I love these :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. I love how you mixed the metallic tattoos with real bracelets! Makes them look all the more real :)

    I just started back at work so getting caught up on all the blogs I have been missing out on and so happy to be spending some time on your beautifully creative site!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. They sure have some great accessories. Love that necklace.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Great gifts, love the flash tattoos!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Everything's so gorgeous and they really match together :) I'm a huge fan of those tattoos although I can stand the real ones :D
    Have a wonderful day, my dear :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Great items dear!! The temporary tattoos are stunning and I love the necklace too! *-*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. All of these are so pretty and they work so well together :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. Everything looks great !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. I've seen quite a few of those metallic tattoos but I think I'm a little too old to be playing around with that. Haha! Love the statement necklace on you, Ivonne!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  26. I love the metallic temps, I received some from a blogger friend in her giveaway a while ago and totally fell in love with them once I'd started applying them! I also love wearing them around my wrists.. I love your silver ones :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. Świetne tatuaże! :)
    http://typical-writers.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. What a beautiful necklace, it really suits you! :)

    Musings & More

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. great post..cool...
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  30. Very nice gifts Ivonne! I love these tattoo bracelets!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  31. nice your necklace!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  32. Those metallic tattoos are totally gorgeous....I liked this trend too...those silver ones look really cute around your waist. I also really like this statement necklace you received from born pretty store. It is such a beautiful necklace. I'm happy to hear that you had a good experience with this store. I must admit that receiving a package for my blog always put a smile on my face. Blogging takes a lot of dedication and we deserve those little perks we get:):).

    Have a lovely evening!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  33. Cute necklace!!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  34. I love your Flash Tattoos. They have that nice bohemian style.
    Have a nice day,
    Christina from http://lifeas-christina.blogspot.de/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  35. They are all beautiful!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  36. What a lovely complements!
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  37. You look really pretty! Cool accessories!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  38. Świetny naszyjnik ! Sama chciałabym mieć taki ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  39. Flash tattoos are very cute and such a great way to show adornment instead of actual jewellery. Beautiful set you have.
    FASHION TALES

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  40. nice! follow me, i follow you 2 :)
    http://saskascloud.blogspot.rs/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  41. I do remember your posts with beautiful items from Born Pretty Store! It's really nice that you collaborate with them and you like their items! The flash tattoo was so trendy this summer indeed! Unfortunately, I didn't get myself one, but I really like them! The one you got is so cool and it looks great on your arm! I also really like the bracelet!

    sunandsany

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  42. Bardzo ładne zdjęcia <3
    http://rubik514.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  43. That is one awesome Necklace :) and the stickers are great!

    Love
    Tanuja

    OdpowiedzUsuń